Friday, July 9, 2010

Bloglines - Spicy Gorgeous | Dipannita Ghosh

12:37 AM

Share it Please
Bloglines user shinemunna (cineshine99@gmail.com) has sent this item to you.


BollyBite.com
Bollywood-Hollywood Celebrities, Latest Magazine Scans, Events, News, Videos, Gadgets, Models, Fashion & everything related to Glamour & Entertainment world.

Spicy Gorgeous | Dipannita Ghosh

By BollyBite



10 Questions - Dipannita Ghosh

1 - Your sex appeal lies in…
My words! Because they can turn things around.

2 - You look sexiest in…
Everything.

3 - One reason why girls should flaunt it...
In order to change the mentality of Indian men.

4 - The first physical feature you think a man notices about you...
My eyes, I think!

5 - The first physical feature you notice about a man…
The way he talks and how heavy his purse is!

6 - What will you say or do if you meet a man who talks to your cleavage instead of you…
I will tell him that there are more things to see than just my cleavage!

7 - One thing in a man that turns you on...
His intelligence because that's one thing that never goes away.

8 - One reason why Hiran is a special friend..
Let a few things remain personal.

9 - One body part you want to change...
My lower teeth, which I am going to change very soon!

10 - One thing you would never do on screen...
I will never die on screen!


0 comments: