Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bloglines - Sonam Kapoor & Imran at I Hate Love Storys game launch

3:30 AM

Share it Please
Bloglines user shinemunna (cineshine99@gmail.com) has sent this item to you.


BollyOne.com
Bollywood Actress, Entertainment News, Indian Models, Gossips, Reviews and Movies

Sonam Kapoor & Imran at I Hate Love Storys game launch

By Admin on I hate luv storys Game

Sonam Kapoor & Imraan at I Hate Love Storys game launch, Karan Johar's I Hate Luv Storys directed by Punit Malhotra and starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor is set to release this Friday. KJo himself loves love stories. He says, "I can never hate love stories. No matter how mushy or cheesy they are. I love stories because of the tremendous rush I get at the end. I am one big sucker for love stories."

Comments

0 comments: