Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Katrina Kaif | for FHM India Mag June 2009

1:01 AM

Share it Please
 
 

Sent to you by shine via Google Reader:

 
 

via BollyBite.com by BollyBite on 6/25/09


Katrina Kaif Photoshoot for FHM India Magazine June 2009 — Barbie doll Katrina Kaif in a latest photoshoot for FHM Magazine India. Which is published in the month of June 2009 issue of the magazine. Katrina keeping a balance between the two extreme terms, sexy without being cheap or crude and elegant without being boring or matronly. She is in news with her hot scene with co-star john abraham in her latest movie "New York" which has raised eybrows of Salman Khan. Check Katrina Kaif on FHM Magazine Photoshoot.


Photographer: Prasad Naik
Stylist: Jayati Bose
Make Up: Mehera
Hair: Promila Hunter

The sexiest woman in the world. Twice. What do you have to say to that?

Katrina: It's funny thing. You know the nice thing about it is for some reason I used to always notice the FHM 100 Sexiest Women In The World list when I was in London. It was like an annual event. It is something my sisters are aware of. So now, when I tell them, they are like, "Ha ha ha... that's really nice!" They know what it is all about. It's really nice you know. The way I see it... in twenty years' time, I can look back and say, I was voted the sexiest in the world. That's the way I see it... more as something fun. It is also one of the things that I really enjoy. I also enjoy doing your shoot. I've enjoyed it all the more this year because this year the shoot is more about me and less about the clothes so that the readers of FHM get to see my playful side, my sensual side. Not just "I am standing here" or "I want to look like a model" or "I want to be glamourous".. I wanted to give the pictures a little bit of an edge and that is why I even selected the clothes I have been very particular.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

0 comments: